After moving to Vazovova Street, the School of Arts and Crafts became a somewhat vitrine of modern Slovakia. There were architects, teachers, and inspectors from all-around Europe coming in. Alongside, the well-travelled academic staff and the School’s cooperators endeavoured to invite eminent artistic personalities for lectures and exhibitions. A Hungarian artist, Lászlo Moholy-Nagy, active in the Dessau’s Bauhaus, visited Bratislava in 1931. His five lectures on questions of crafts and art, modern painting, sculpture, photography, and typography were accepted with great success. The School introduced Lászlo Moholy-Nagy’s artworks four years later at an exhibition promoted with a poster and brochure by Zdeněk Rossmann. Shortly after Rossmann started working at the School, he significantly contributed to the arrival of the German typographer and graphic designer, Jan Tschichold. In Bratislava, there were lectures by Ernö Kállai — the Hungarian-native critic working in Berlin (1935), and the Swiss architect and former director of the Bauhaus — Hannes Meyer (1936). The School also had intensive connections with the Viennese School of Applied Arts.